Big TED was primarily designed with increased lift capacity in mind. It comfortably handles weights above the safe working limit of the original TED, up to 3,000kgs, yet still maintains a low profile and maneuverability. Operated by a joystick activated remote control, Big TED can achieve even greater precision during its movement. The power system comprises of a rechargeable battery system allowing runs times of up to 2 hours continuous operation. With a powerful drive system, providing enough torque to carry the heaviest of loads around the workshop and up reasonable slopes, the Big TED is extremely responsive and user friendly.
Big TEDDownload Specs Sheet
Take the weight out of servicing with Big TED
Big TED is a larger version of the original TED and shares many of the same features and benefits.
Unparalleled In Safety
- Designed to protect against manual handling related injuries
- Load lock valves
- Strobe and alarm for visual and auditory warning when in use
- Dual emergency stop features on both Big TED and remote control
- Deadman switch on the remote
- Dual pole lockable battery isolator
- Tilt sensor installed to reduce the risk of overbalancing
- Load cells incorporated into the table to notify operators of overloading
- Bellows cover to eliminate any scissor related hazards
- Increased lifting capacity
- Precision joystick remote-controlled operation
- 2 hours of continuous rechargeable battery operation
- 40 Amp charger included
- Powerful drive motors
- Low dimension profile
- Ongoing maintenance and support
- Robust product warranty
- Electric drive system
Big TED is wirelessly controlled by a paired radio system operating at 2.4GHz.
Big TED’s tracks allow travel over virtually any surface allowing deployment in the field saving a fortune on machinery transport.
A 24V battery system powers Big TED’s independent 3.5kW infinite control electric motors.
Big TED has been built with a powered turntable, table side shift, load cells, tilt sensor, to provide operators greater control and useful feedback.
Big TED has been designed with an impressive 3,000kg (6,614lbs) safe working load lifting capacity.
Versatile attachments can be mounted to the Big TED turntable or table front allowing operators to perform a variety of tasks.
Includes a powered turntable, +/- 40mm side shift, loaded weight display, AUX power for attachments that provide operators with a fully controllable system.
Our Equipment Range
The Tracked Elevating Device (TED) is an essential piece of safety gear for anyone working on dozers, graders, dump trucks and other mining and earth-moving machinery.
Lift Assist 40
Lift Assist 40 (LA40) is a tool lift system designed to take the weight of rattle guns, impact drivers and torque tooling, reducing risk of fatigue and musculoskeletal injuries.